Free Tarot Readings

60 Million Free Online Readings Served .... And Counting

Test a Psychic

By Caroline :: :: 17 comments

It can be really tempting to want to “test” your psychic, especially on your first reading with them. After all, how can you know if a person is genuine? Some people attempt to test their psychic by closing themselves off, not communicating, or even giving misleading information to their psychic. Unfortunately this only wastes time and money :(

Your free will and your wishes matter. A genuine reading works by two people sharing and connecting energetically. If you close yourself off energetically, then you will in effect be blocking a good reading from flowing. It is much more difficult for a psychic to access information if you do not give their full consent. An ethical psychic will respect your wishes, and only view what you give them permission to see.

There is some tips and advice in my blog on how to choose a psychic so check it out. If you after following the advice, you still feel unsure about a person, this is okay, it just means that they may not be the right one for you, or you need to end the reading and continue to follow them online and get to know them better.

When you have chosen your trusted psychic, go into your reading ready to share with them. You will get the most insight and value for your money if you are willing and able to share the backstory to your questions. This will be the quickest way to give your psychic a full understanding of the situation and allow them to focus on answering your questions. This is the best use of your time rather than asking the psychic to establish what you already know just to prove their abilities.

And of course remember, psychic phenomena is not proven. Science has not yet found a way to reliably test psychic abilities. This is why we are legally obliged to say that psychic reading is an ‘entertainment-only’ service. If science has not yet formed a way to reliably test psychics, then its not likely your method will be fool-proof either! Just enjoy your reading, have fun and let your intuition be your guide when choosing your psychic.

1. Winnifred says:

My name is Winnifred and I would love a reading with you x

Rate this comment: Thumb up 3 Thumb down 0

2. Micheal j. De Binion says:

What number do I constantly see?

Rate this comment: Thumb up 2 Thumb down 0

• Caroline Anna says:

You tell me! And I will help you to understand why. :) PS It’s 7.

Rate this comment: Thumb up 2 Thumb down 0

• James OBrien says:

The number I see many times aday is 1111 ?

Rate this comment: Thumb up 2 Thumb down 0

• Caroline Anna says:

Sure – that’s also good! The key is that it will be a unique combination that means something to you. If you’re not sure what exactly, then tune in for a message. I can help pass on what you need to know from your angels too if you like x

Rate this comment: Thumb up 1 Thumb down 0

3. Angel_connections808 says:

A lot of people would test out a psychic if they’re real or not and then come out with very harsh reviews. I find it funny and rather absurd.

Psychics have their own “line of specialty”. What people should understand is that they shouldn’t compare readings, or even test it.

Some people tightly close themselves during a session or even come up with some phony names or details and ask the psychic about it.

It’s a waste of time and money–and especially from the side of the psychic who’s losing out real deal clients who want to consult for real.

Psychic consultation is not a play or game that people should test out.

I’ve had several experiences like this in the past and I just directly told them that if you want me to tap into your energy, you have to loosen up a bit and open yourself up. Otherwise we would both be wasting both our time.

Rate this comment: Thumb up 3 Thumb down 0

4. larshansson says:

hur är min bästa livs väg idet form av arbete jag har eller skall jag välja en annan väg. Lars

Rate this comment: Thumb up 2 Thumb down 0

• Anna says:

Please come for a reading soon Lars and I will help you with your life path :)

Rate this comment: Thumb up 1 Thumb down 0

5. renuka says:

I would like to get help in finding my purpose in life but cannot find a psychic to help me. I want the advice for free and don’t want to pay someone for their time.

Rate this comment: Thumb up 1 Thumb down 2

• Caroline Anna says:

Hi Renuka, there are some great books you could check out from your local library so I would suggest starting there for some free guidance. You can also find loads of neat free resources online like our automated Tarot card reading. You may also want to consider investing in a psychic reading when the time is right for you. I am sure it will be well worth the investment. :)

Rate this comment: Thumb up 1 Thumb down 0

6. Jessica says:

I have been recently come across this site with the tarot readings. I am especially surprised how accurate my readings have seemed. I would one day love to have a live reading.

But I have to say... I do have my reservations about the authenticity of psychics. I guess my reservations come from the fact of my own lack of abilities. So I can see how it could be tempting to try to test a psychic. After all, how do we really know before we pay?

Rate this comment: Thumb up 2 Thumb down 0

7. Vanessa says:

Lately I have been talking to psychics. The first two people I talked with seemed to be accurate but the last one I talked with seemed completely off base. I would like another quick opinion.

Rate this comment: Thumb up 1 Thumb down 0

• Caroline Anna says:

Thanks Vanessa. It can sometimes be the case that having too many readings too close together can lead to inaccurate answers. There may not be anything wrong with the third psychic, just that it was too soon. I would love to help you with a follow up reading but give it at least a week since your last reading. x x

Rate this comment: Thumb up 2 Thumb down 0

8. Alissa Banks says:

I have been very curious about psychic reading online and this blog is very interesting and eye opening! Thanks!

Rate this comment: Thumb up 1 Thumb down 0