My Services

YOU CAN NOW BOOK YOUR SESSION: meetme.so/lotustarotanna

I would love to help you with a professional psychic reading online. I am an experienced tarot card reader and intuitive healer. People describe me as inspirational and gifted and I would like to give you that same experience with me, every time.

I will connect to you, your loved ones and even your pets, and pass on messages from loved ones in spirit and your angels. These are the messages that matter the most and will illuminate you. I will tell you what you genuinely need to know, what is really happening now and what will happen soon.

And when you need that little extra, let me help you with finding your soulmate, knowing your life purpose or even just resolving a situation that just doesn’t seem to be going your way.

Chat with me or send me an email now. Connecting over the internet works just like you are with me person, except better. I work best “online”!

Love, Caroline Anna

1. diana says:

I would love to have a reading.

Rate this comment: Thumb up 4 Thumb down 1

• Neha says:

Anna, your messages are incredibly accurate and truly reflective of my situation in life. Amazing! You helped me so many times with your tarot readings What a glorious gift you have. Thank you.

• Anna says:

Thanks Neha, I am here for you anytime x

Rate this comment: Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

2. nb says:

Hi Anna

I really enjoy your readings. They are so true and really make me think.

Rate this comment: Thumb up 3 Thumb down 0

3. Felecia says:

Anna is a sweet and sensitive reader who handled my questions with a caring but straightforward matter. She is very friendly and had many suggestions to help me overcome my problems. She was generous and gave me extra free time with her as well. I am delighted to have consulted her. She made me feel comfortable. Thank you so much Anna.

Rate this comment: Thumb up 4 Thumb down 0

4. malcolm mccullough says:

Please can you write about dream interpretation?

Rate this comment: Thumb up 3 Thumb down 0

5. Anne says:

I’d love a reading with you. Thank you.x

6. jose geraldo reis frazao says:

Hi I love your Tarot! Lots of love!
    Geraldo

7. Deborah Mae Bayla says:

Hi Anna, its been almost two years since I started reading your emails and it never failed to relate it to my present situation. I am writing you now coz I want to know more about my future as my guide in my decisions. I hope to chat with you soon.

8. monica says:

Hi Anna, I’ve been receiving “weekly card emails” from you. And, I was just curious as to how you select these. I received one this past Tues. 5/8, the Page of Swords. Is this an individual card you selected just for me, or is it one you send out to everyone who’s opted in for the weekly card emails? Please reply at your convenience.

thanks,

Monica R.

Rate this comment: Thumb up 2 Thumb down 0

• Anna says:

Hi Monica, I’m glad you like the newsletters. I have fun writing them and yes, they are timed to be synchronistic for you. :-) Blessings, Anna

Rate this comment: Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

9. Muneef Suleiman says:

You asked me to share my hopes and dreams... They are many of course such as that peace and prosperity finds it way back into my country Yemen and me... But another thing I always have wanted but not occurred since 15 years of lottery participation is a very big win that brings me out of my shell and enables me to achieve some thing for my country and family such as agriculture and industrial investments... That will be the date to really celebrate..it is this hope that have kept me going waiting otherwise thanks to GOD Me and my family are doing fine with necessities although miss many luxuries but no complain. Any way thank you for asking me to post my wish’s.

10. SAR says:

Always with the right message at the right time...THANK YOU! :) Love and Light

11. Nishka says:

Anna, your messages are incredibly accurate and truly reflective of my situation in life. Amazing! This time it was “The Four of Wands” – time to celebrate! I will be moving to a new house this weekend and I also have a very important job interview scheduled for this Friday. It is my hope to do well in this interview and get that dream job and leave my current place of employment which is causing me a lot of frustration and unhappiness. At the moment, my life is in a bit of a limbo, with the move, the interview and so on. I’m hoping for this turbulent time to come to an end and to be able to celebrate all the changes, take a deep breath and enjoy life with my loved ones and in good health.

• Anna says:

I’m so glad you are enjoying the newsletters. Good luck with everything! I wish you luck and happiness. xoxo

Rate this comment: Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

12. Rae McGhee says:

Hi, I enjoy reading your e-mails about each card. Thank you, Rae

13. Flora says:

Thank you for your weekly emails. They are almost always applying to my life or very accurate to my emotions and what I’m going through. I really do appreciate you sending them to me.

I hope to be celebrating a great change. A long awaited goal, to relocate and move to another city and start a new life. Financial security, and freedom. Pure joy in its finest form. A love that is unconditional. I am trying to free myself, I am taking action.

Rate this comment: Thumb up 2 Thumb down 0

14. mary says:

Please post this comment! Thank you for the wonderful newsletters. You are so good! Thank you so much. You know that I was I struggling with so much and ready to give up completely. I was not in a good place and at my wits end. I prayed and asked for help and guidance and you helped me. Now here I am today and feeling like I am so ready to get moving into my new direction. I really do feel blessed! I would love to hear more from you if you are available at some point to afford me a reading. What a glorious gift you have, Anna. Love, Mary

15. janine patching says:

Hi Anna
    Well so glad to see the four of wands. As soon as I see the four of wands, I think of a new home and settling into a very happy way of life! I am so happy as our house is up for sale and we are moving to a property so i can fulfil my soul purpose and open my own healing clinic/ shop. Just waiting for the right buyer, looks like they are on their way to us........ can’t wait x x x

16. breanna says:

hi i need a reading so bad pls help!!

17. andi says:

Can’t wait for my reading

18. Patrick says:

Thank you for a lovely reading. Nice to feel understood and guided.
    All the best

19. adriana feraru says:

I would love a reading please x

Rate this comment: Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

• Anna says:

Hi honey, if you are new to LivePerson then you can take advantage of the Lotus Tarot-LivePerson affiliate special offer. Do try it! x

Rate this comment: Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

20. arvind says:

Thank you for offering readings.

Rate this comment: Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0