Free Tarot Readings

60 Million Free Online Readings Served .... And Counting

Three of Pentacles ~ New Beginnings

By Caroline :: :: 56 comments

You are about to start something new in your life by teaming up with some good people. This next step is an exciting one to make because it will take you to the next level and you are about to break new ground. This new opportunity is going to take your development to the next level.

This is a very fortunate card to receive because it shows you are investing in a team that really has the potential to grow and prosper. If you have had any doubts, this card shows that you can be optimistic about the choices you are making right now. Your efforts are going to finally pay off.

If your new beginning is professional, you may have the opportunity to undertake an internship, apprenticeship or training. Or you may even join a new organisation. Perhaps it is time to start preparing for that job interview!

Perhaps your shift will be in your love life. You may meet someone new for a relationship at this time. Or if you are already taken, you may take your relationship to the next level. If you are hoping for a baby, this card represents the early stages of pregnancy, when two  become three.

Whatever happens it is going to be exciting. I would love to hear your experiences. What was going on for you when you received this card? Please comment on this post in my blog and join the conversation.

Wishing you the best of luck with the exciting events ahead! Lots of love, Caroline Anna

1. linda says:

We are really hoping we can own our own house soon.... That is our new beginning. Maybe by writing this things may start to happen :)

Rate this comment: Thumb up 5 Thumb down 0

• Anna says:

Good luck! This card can symbolise planning renovations and improvements to a home. Have fun xxo

Rate this comment: Thumb up 4 Thumb down 0

2. latasha says:

Have an upcoming interview for an apprenticeship position with the union. Praying god will have favor and claiming this new career path. Love the insight.

Rate this comment: Thumb up 3 Thumb down 0

• Anna says:

Thank you Latasha. Good luck! This card is a good omen for starting an apprenticeship!! :)

Rate this comment: Thumb up 2 Thumb down 0

3. Daniela Iuliana says:

Hi Caroline Anna,

This tarot card interpretation is so deep and accurate!

Love,
    Daniela

Rate this comment: Thumb up 3 Thumb down 0

4. Terry says:

When one door closes another opens... exactly on the 10th for me. This card was so accurate.... well all the cards are that way.... Thanks T.

Rate this comment: Thumb up 3 Thumb down 0

5. Angela says:

We are renting our property for a year so we can save hard and spend more time together, as we have had a tough year so far. Hoping new beginning for us both & the tougher times are in the past.

Rate this comment: Thumb up 3 Thumb down 0

6. jane says:

When I got this card, I had asked about me and a new guy after we’d had a first date.

7. Elisabeth says:

I was asking about the possibility of a reconciliation with an ex and this card came up. We shall see. LOL

8. Akydis says:

I don’t know how you do it but every single card you send me is relevant to what is happening in my life at that specific time !! You truly have a gift !!

9. Kassandra says:

Awesome blog!

10. Liliana says:

Thanκs for your posts. I enjoy reading them and you just haρpen to be a great writer. I wіll be sure to bookmark your blog.

11. Nicole says:

Thanks for your post. It’s beautiful news. It’s been two years since I closed my clothing business and jumped in the unknown. I studied Reiki and am working on the practice. I am taking this post as a good sign and omen for my new adventure in life! Thank you! Thank you!

12. Angelpuzina says:

Just yesterday evening I had a flash of inspiration as to what to do next with my career. The answer just popped into my head. I want to do what I love but I love so many things. How can I combine it all? Thanks for this post, it seems to confirm my plan is in the right direction. Thank you, Caroline :)

Rate this comment: Thumb up 2 Thumb down 0

13. Esa says:

This is so right about my situation. Indeed there are changes in my life... hopefully they are only good ones!

14. Dee dee says:

I have just started in a new job as part of a career change. I am also at a crossroads in my relationship. I guess what happens will determine what happens next year in more ways than one.

15. Sumit says:

I have been called upon by a company I would like to work with but still not sure if they are ready to take the process ahead. Will post further as things happen x

16. Andreia says:

I am waiting for a new start in my life... I hope I find a job.

17. A Roy says:

When I received a mail about this card, I read it and felt how it depicts the changes in my professional life right now. I am doing well in my current work which is having new avenues opening up right now in terms of expansion, and something I began in November as a hobby seems to be shaping up as another good earning/career opprtunity. You got it so right! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you :)

Best Regards
    ARoy

18. Allee says:

On Christmas Evening I ended my friendship with a man I fell in love with after he warned me he was not ready for a relationship. When I received this card I thought... Wow... how fortunate for me.

19. Mary-Ann says:

Your reading ‘New Beginnings’ was correct word for word. I am bringing my business to a new level, hopefully, I have just joined together with a select group of professionals in the hope of expanding.

20. Prithvi says:

Clear and true predictions, I am always very inspired when I read your blog!!! Really wonderful, amazing. Thanks.

1 2 3