Seven of Wands – Stand in your Truth

By Caroline :: :: 6 comments

Your card this week is the Seven of Wands. The focus of this card is communication, communication, communication!

This card symbolises those situations we all meet in life where we need to express ourselves in challenging circumstances. I have had my fair share recently too! This card is a sign that it is time to stand in our power and speak our truth.

Perhaps there is someone in your life with whom you need to set a boundary. Is it just time that you stood up for yourself? Do you know how to express how you feel and get your needs met?

These situations can be daunting but the energy of the Seven of Wands can help. Each Wand gives us a fresh insight and maybe these will help.

1.  Respect. Respect yourself and the other person.
2.  Positivity. Say something positive and sincere.
3.  Honesty. Find a neutral and clear way to say what you need, feel and know.
4.  Options.  Have a fallback option just in case you don’t get a “yes”.
5.  Practicality. Not every hill is worth dying on. Is it worth it?
6.  Practice. Practice makes perfect.
7.  Reward. Celebrate every success! Good communication works wonders :)

As the Seven of Wands represents communication, it also shows up in readings to symbolise telephone calls, chat over the Internet; even Skype. And, when it appears with the High Priestess card, it means that we are in communication with our loved ones in Spirit, our angels, and the mysteries of our beautiful universe.

Love, Caroline Anna

1. Marcia says:

Interesting that the Seven of Wands Card is about communication. I had this desire to communicate with a special ex to progress our reconnection probabilities...today I did just that. Thereafter I came on line to get a better scope..and it helps to know it was time to communicate. I’ll continue to read your blogs and updates as I find it to be extremely interesting and insightful. Thank you!

Rate this comment: Thumb up 5 Thumb down 0

• Caroline Anna says:

Thank you so much! Glad it is a helpful blog x x

Rate this comment: Thumb up 2 Thumb down 0

• Melissa Mendoza says:

That’s the information i was looking for about Seven of wands card. Thanks for sharing x

Rate this comment: Thumb up 1 Thumb down 0

2. Mary says:

I am still a bit confused in how to interpret this card..
    I got this card when i asked “How he feels about me?” Does it mean that he feels like setting boundaries? Or that he is being defensive towards me? Or that perhaps that we are fighting against each other to see who eventually gives in? (to see who will make the 1st move)

Rate this comment: Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

• Caroline says:

Hi Mary, this card often represents for communication so look to how that could have been a factor at the time you did the reading. Often you need a reader to interpret things objectively for you so come for a chat and we can sort things out. xx

Rate this comment: Thumb up 1 Thumb down 0