Your card this week is the Seven of Wands. The focus of this card is communication, communication, communication!
This card symbolises those situations we all meet in life where we need to express ourselves in challenging circumstances. I have had my fair share recently too! This card is a sign that it is time to stand in our power and speak our truth.
Perhaps there is someone in your life with whom you need to set a boundary. Is it just time that you stood up for yourself? Do you know how to express how you feel and get your needs met?
These situations can be daunting but the energy of the Seven of Wands can help. Each Wand gives us a fresh insight and maybe these will help.
1. Respect. Respect yourself and the other person.
2. Positivity. Say something positive and sincere.
3. Honesty. Find a neutral and clear way to say what you need, feel and know.
4. Options. Have a fallback option just in case you don’t get a “yes”.
5. Practicality. Not every hill is worth dying on. Is it worth it?
6. Practice. Practice makes perfect.
7. Reward. Celebrate every success! Good communication works wonders
As the Seven of Wands represents communication, it also shows up in readings to symbolise telephone calls, chat over the Internet; even Skype. And, when it appears with the High Priestess card, it means that we are in communication with our loved ones in Spirit, our angels, and the mysteries of our beautiful universe.
Love, Caroline Anna
Login to Lotus Tarot Live (LTL) to comment.
(This is not the same as your free Lotus Tarot Online Readings account or your membership! If you don't have an LTL user account, you can register one for free here in about 15 seconds!)