My Services

YOU CAN NOW BOOK YOUR SESSION: meetme.so/lotustarotanna

I would love to help you with a professional psychic reading online. I am an experienced tarot card reader and intuitive healer. People describe me as inspirational and gifted and I would like to give you that same experience with me, every time.

I will connect to you, your loved ones and even your pets, and pass on messages from loved ones in spirit and your angels. These are the messages that matter the most and will illuminate you. I will tell you what you genuinely need to know, what is really happening now and what will happen soon.

And when you need that little extra, let me help you with finding your soulmate, knowing your life purpose or even just resolving a situation that just doesn’t seem to be going your way.

Chat with me or send me an email now. Connecting over the internet works just like you are with me person, except better. I work best “online”!

Love, Caroline Anna

1. Laviniu says:

Hi Anna, I really love the symbolism of the cards and the way they can be used to see things. Thank you for your time and bless you for what you are doing to help people.

Rate this comment: Thumb up 5 Thumb down 0

2. Marion says:

Dear Anna,
    I read your small article on sensitivity. And would love a bit of advice from you on how to control it. Sometimes I’m so OVERWHELMED by it, it leaves me in tatters.
    Any feedback would be marvellous, as I know you must be VERY BUSY, especially at this time of year.
    Thankyou very much Anna.
    Marion x

Rate this comment: Thumb up 3 Thumb down 0

3. kerry says:

my weekly reading are so very accurate...its amazing!

Rate this comment: Thumb up 3 Thumb down 0

4. Llewellyn says:

Dear Anna, please give me a reading. Have a Prosperous NEW YEAR 2012 x

Rate this comment: Thumb up 3 Thumb down 0

5. Elisa says:

Anna, I would like to get in touch w u for a reading. Thanks.

Rate this comment: Thumb up 4 Thumb down 0

6. Samuel Osarfo Adjei says:

Hi, nice to meet u.

Rate this comment: Thumb up 1 Thumb down 0

7. John says:

Anna I would like a reading at some point

Rate this comment: Thumb up 1 Thumb down 0

8. sacha says:

Hiii anna I would really like to get some advice,and would love to have a chat with you, untill then happy new yr

Rate this comment: Thumb up 1 Thumb down 0

9. Anagha says:

Hi Anna, I do read the card readings you send me ,they are wonderful and strong ,reading them I feel as if you are answering me.Thank you Anna thanks alot.....

Rate this comment: Thumb up 2 Thumb down 0

10. Nadia says:

Hi Anna
    Are you available to do a reading?

Rate this comment: Thumb up 1 Thumb down 0

11. Lidija says:

Hi Anna, I do read the card readings you send me, they are wonderful and strong, reading them I feel as if you are answering me. Thank you very much Anna. Liki

Rate this comment: Thumb up 2 Thumb down 0

12. Monika Sharma says:

I would love a reading with you soon

Rate this comment: Thumb up 1 Thumb down 0

13. Suzanne Borg says:

Hi Anna,

Happy New Year! I would like to have a reading with you, could you please contact me to make arrangments?

Kind regards
    Suzanne

Rate this comment: Thumb up 1 Thumb down 0

14. Korey says:

Hi Anna, I am going through a difficult time in my relationship right now. Not sure what to do, please help me with a reading.

Rate this comment: Thumb up 1 Thumb down 0

15. Karan Phillips says:

Hi Anna,
    I would like a reading
    Karan

Rate this comment: Thumb up 1 Thumb down 0

16. Lisa says:

Absolutely brilliant.. so accurate and honest. I would recommend Anna without hesitation. Thank you Anna for your insight xo

Rate this comment: Thumb up 2 Thumb down 0

17. Heather says:

I am amazed at how accurate my weekly tarot readings are. Would like to have you do a full reading for me regarding love and career.

Rate this comment: Thumb up 2 Thumb down 1

18. PHIL says:

I just received your interpretation about the ten of cups, which for me was spot on and is how I feel but also what I believe in!

Rate this comment: Thumb up 1 Thumb down 0

19. Samantha says:

Hey Anna,
    Today I got my weekly Lotus Tarot card reading and I got the 10 of cups. For months I have been receiving cup cards hinting to whats ahead but nothing has been as flat out forward about love like this card. Love is something I have wanted and cherished my whole life and now that I am studying abroad in Florence, Italy, I am ready to find it with all of my heart! I had a 3 year long relationship about a year and a half ago, that ended badly and I have not only grew but have become stronger from the experience. Now I am ready for my one and I am a strong believer in true love and have been since I was very young. When I was a child, I would tell my dad how I was happy but I still felt like I was missing someone important in my life. Around the age of 9, I discovered who and what it was that was missing. I am still trying to figure out a career or how I want to give back to the world and that I have been unsure of since adults first started asking me “what I wanted to be when I grew up”. I have always been incredibly sure that I wanted to find love, though, and that other person I was meant to be with.

Rate this comment: Thumb up 2 Thumb down 0

20. Deepika Verma says:

I have been facing a very difficult time from the past two years. My mind drifts every time, unable to pay head on my study.

Rate this comment: Thumb up 1 Thumb down 0