Book Your Session!

By Caroline :: :: 23 comments

Good news! Now you can schedule your appointment:

www.meetme.so/lotustarotanna

All times are shown in your local time. I can’t wait to see you for your reading.

1. poonam says:

Nice blog. I really enjoy reading your posts. Thanks for such wonderful articles.

Great that you have a calendar now so we can book you!

Rate this comment: Thumb up 4 Thumb down 0

2. Anna says:

Thank you so much Poonam. Enjoy! :?: :smile:

Rate this comment: Thumb up 2 Thumb down 0

3. natasha L says:

I received your email tarot card The Four of Wands: Celebrate!
    Its so right. I am hoping and wishing for changes and success in my
    new fashion line.. Yup

4. carole cornock says:

I received your email tarot card the 4 of Wands and how appropriate, I am about to celebrate my birthday and wish for great success this year in my business teaching people about their bodies......thank you so much, it is so greatly appreciated your tarot emails! Love and Light Carole

5. tanisha says:

Thank you Anna for your newsletters and readings.

6. Lisa says:

Hello, I received your card of the week a few days ago: Two of Wands – Empowerment. I would love to find out more details about this card for me. I would be so grateful. Thank you.

• Caroline Anna says:

Hi Lisa, thank you so much. Please book an appointment. See you soon! x

Rate this comment: Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

7. fernando says:

I would love to hear more about the cards. I am from Brazil.

8. Laura Amico says:

I am trying to start a relationship with a guy who has been flirting with me for 1.5 years. We are both shy and work on the same floor. I sent him an email yesterday and asked him to join me in a wine next Sunday the 30th Dec 2012! Please keep sending me readings in the cards. Love and light!

Rate this comment: Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

9. Sandra Wilson says:

Thanks for the Three of Pentacles ~ New Beginnings. Quite apt I have just moved to a brand new house near my family. Thank you, hopefully I will find the new love as well. Sandra

Rate this comment: Thumb up 2 Thumb down 0

10. Liliana says:

Thanks for your inspiring notes with the cards
    L.

11. Lisa says:

Hi Anna
    Thank you for sending through your email tarot card,the Three of Pentacles. You asked me to let you know what was going on in my life and this card is very fitting at this time. I am about to start a new job in a few weeks (which will make things a little easier financially) and I am also about to move to a new home in the next month. It’s been a long time since you have read for me and I would love to tell you that Ive met the man of my dreams but Ive given up hope of that happening hehe. Hope you are well, thanks again. Lisa

12. Debbie says:

I received your email about the 8 of pentacles today. How unbelievably appropriate. I thought I loved my job. I even saw one of the owners just a couple days ago and told him how happy I was. Ever since then things have been different. Without going into detail I had an incident with a co-worker yesterday which escalated into a bigger problem today. I don’t have the same warm fuzzy feelings I’ve had about being here and the people I work with now. Then I open my email and see your email! I get this feeling the universe is trying to tell me something. There is something bigger and better I should be doing. I do have this passion for changing our food system and eating/food education in this country. I wish fast-food was banned! It’s a killer. I would love to teach people the importance of whole-foods and how to incorporate them into our lives and better our health by doing so. The problem with me doing this is that I’m fat. I’m overweight and I’m trying to make this change myself. I feel like I cannot teach people what I am struggling with myself. I feel like I need to be successful myself so I can be an example of what I’m teaching. The old saying is: Do as I say, not as I do. Well, that saying never did go over very well for me. I’m still researching how to get involved in this industry. I would ultimately love to either work for myself or even for a group/company where we could make a difference in this area. I’m not sure how or if I should because of my own situation.

Rate this comment: Thumb up 3 Thumb down 0

• Caroline says:

Hi Debbie, thank you so much for your heartfelt post and for sharing so much. I would love to help you with a reading. Please come see me online or schedule in using the calendar. Lots of love to you x

Rate this comment: Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

13. Dolly says:

Your posts are very inspiring... Thank you for sharing :)

14. Florence says:

Caroline Anna, I am about to take a new leap of faith in my life.
    Thank you for sending the cards...and your kind words.

15. angiew26311 says:

Hi, thank you for your tarot reading. I really wish it will come true. You gave me hope. Thank you!

16. theironhorse says:

Hi Caroline.

My 9 of Cups wishes..... I have been quite consistent with these for a few years now.....

1. My daughter’s physical and mental health to improve and allow her to grow up into a happy, prosperous, independent adult; and

2. For freedom and financial abundance to enter into, and remain a constant in my life so that I may spend my time as I desire and to be able to share my experiences and skills to help others improve their quality of life and love.

17. dewel says:

Thanks for sending me the King of Cups card. This is what was happening and what happened in my life shortly after receiving the King of Cups reading (emotional intelligence). I am pursuing a career in law and received notice of my selection for a scholarship interview. I have been practising staying in the present for the past month now in order to bring harmony and balance into my life. Thank you.